It’s the one on the right. The one on the left is a skillet of low-fat white bean burgers.
This has a yummy Southwestern flavor, but is mild enough for the most heat-averse palate.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 can great northern beans, rinsed
- 1/2 large onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1-2 cups salsa or picante, to taste
- Steam broccoli (I used the microwave)
- While the broccoli is streaming, wash & perforate potatoes
- And finely chop the onion and garlic
- Microwave the potatoes
- While the potatoes are cooking, soften half the onion bits and all the garlic in a little water in a skillet on high heat
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and put them into the skillet. Turn the heat down to medium
- Add the cooked broccoli and the beans
- Stir in the salsa and cook for a few (2- 5) minutes. Taste as you go to see how much salsa you want to add.
- Add the raw onions and cook for a few minutes more.
This is hearty, filling, and low in fat. And delicious!