This is an easy, quick, and fresh tasting dip, great for a party when you want something vegan that doesn’t seem too out of place.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 can corn kernels
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cans fat free refried beans (make sure they don’t have any lard or pork fat).
- Dice the bell pepper and onion
- Mix the corn, 1 1/2 cups salsa, and onions into the refried beans.
- Microwave the whole thing on 70% power for 8 minutes, rotating at least once.
- Then pour the remaining 1/2 cup salsa onto the top of the dip to give it a pretty red top.
Serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy.